This a follow-up to the assignment: https://www.homeworkmarket.com/questions/psychology-behaviorism-19633943 It is exclusively reserved for Catherine Owens. Please take note of the TOPIC.
TOPIC: Theories and Problems in Your Branch of Psychology
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Refer to the Module 5 assignment you developed in PSY-802. You will continue the discussion by focusing on theories and problems specifically related to your branch of psychology.
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
· Refer to Chapters 2-4 of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (6th ed.) for specific guidelines related to doctoral-level writing. These chapters contain essential information on manuscript structure and content, clear and concise writing, and academic grammar and usage.
Using information you have read related to your branch of psychology and dissertation topic, write a brief paper (750-1,000 words) that identifies theories and problems specifically related to your branch of psychology. Address the following in your paper:
1. Identify your emphasis area and dissertation topic: Factor Responsible for Poor Utilization of Mental Health Services in Texas
2. Explain the need for your research.
3. Identify the main theorists or researchers associated with your research topic.
4. Discuss at least one theoretical framework you are considering for your research. How does it relate to the need for your research topic?
5. Identify at least one academic journal that specializes in research related to your topic. How will the journal benefit your research?
Watson, J. B. (1913). Psychology as the behaviorist views it. Psychological Review, 20(2), 158-177. doi:10.1037/h0074428
Digdon, N., Powell, R. A., & Harris, B. (2014). Little Albert’s alleged neurological impairment.
History of Psychology, 17(4), 312-324. doi:10.1037/a0037325
Maul, J. (2016). Theoretical foundations: Creating a theoretical framework to guide development of research questions and hypotheses [Presentation].